Sunday, July 27, 2014

Eid Mubarak!



I looked at my blog the other day and I realized that perhaps I have been neglecting this space. The truth is that the last week has been a surreal moment of happiness and introspection. As you may know, Ramadan has been on the final lap.

The last ten days of Ramadan are the holiest so prayers and introspection are of the highest order. I have spent a lot of my time thinking about what I want from my life over the next year. There has been lots of tears (both happy and sad ones), lots of laughter from happiness and lots of food as well.

Ramadan has been a whirlwind. More like a vacation than any holiday I have actually ever taken. I have had such a relaxed time with it. I have eaten like it was a never ending festival of food and I have my share stories. I am sad to see Ramadan go.

Eid Mubarak to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment