Monday, May 19, 2014

Video: Stir-fried Supergrain and Shrimp

A stir-fried grain mix of quinoa, buckwheat and millet supplemented with shrimp
Supergrain and Shrimp

I have been experimenting a bit lately with video because I have become obsessed with Youtube videos. There are some recipes that I will be showcasing as videos instead of a write-up like a traditional blog. This stir-fried supergrain and shrimp recipes is one of my experimental video ones.
Supergrain is actually a grain mix that I get from Whole Foods Market that consists of quinoa, millet and buckwheat. I like the way it can make for a simple meal. I remember one of the first times I made it, it was a simple salad which I dressed in lemon oil. It was really yummy. I have done a stir-fry treatment for the grains and shrimp in this recipe. I hope you enjoy watching it and I look forward to your comments.


Stir-Fried Whole Foods Market Supergrain Mix and Shrimp

Ingredients (Serves 2)
1/2 Cup of Supergrain Mix
1/2lb of Shrimp
11/2 cups of Sweet Corn
1 Cup of Chopped Celery
2 Cloves of Garlic
3 Birds' Eye Chili Peppers
11/2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment